1984- Average Morning 1984- Average Morning

Kewl

Thats great!

I just started reading 1984 and, funnily enough, you flash finished at the point that I'm at! So it didn't spoil anything for me.

Well done.

Purple Fireworks Purple Fireworks

I liked it

Normally, I would vote 0 straight off for anything involving stick men. HOWEVER, I haven't seen many stick men which are as well animated as this one! I thought you had the movements just right.

As for it being so short, I didnt mind. Because the punchline was pretty funny, If very basic.

Good work!

I voted 5 ;)

No Di Di Do Do ep. 1 No Di Di Do Do ep. 1

GREAT!

LOL! I found that really funny. some great jokes in there. I especially liked the very last line. hillarious. keep up the good work.

Return of Jesus Christ 2 Return of Jesus Christ 2

Don't listen

Don't listen to arse holes like the "DIRDMISTER". I think wankers like that should rty making a flash themselves before they slate other people's goot work!

I liked it. I though the art was nice and original and I don't think the plot was that bad.

Keep it up.

blots and the red ball blots and the red ball

HILARIOUS!

I loved it! the best thing i've seen on NG for a while! And not too long either!

Thanks

Teh Thing Teh Thing

it got a 4 from me...

Californiaisbetter, please dont talk bullshit, nice movie Sunchips

Knoxs "The Matrix" 3 Knoxs "The Matrix" 3

I'll be your friend...

Absolutely great Knox, bloody amazing. ~Joe

(2003)A ROBOT (2003)A ROBOT

Classic

Knox, you've outdone yourself this time ~Joe

remember me remember me

powerful stuff

I liked it.

I was kinda disapointed about the great animation, but not-so-good aretowk at times.

Keep 'em coming tho

A Very Pokemon Guy Fawkes A Very Pokemon Guy Fawkes

v.good

Great movie, has to be a classic :-) in response to one of the reviews i read all i can say is GROW UP, I don't understand how some people can write a really bad review for a movie or vote 2 and lower and yet when you look on their progfile - have never submitted a flash, maybe one day theyll realise flash isnt particularly easy, especially if your new.
Cool move ;-) - Joe