1984- Average Morning 1984- Average Morning

Kewl

Thats great!

I just started reading 1984 and, funnily enough, you flash finished at the point that I'm at! So it didn't spoil anything for me.

Well done.

Purple Fireworks Purple Fireworks

I liked it

Normally, I would vote 0 straight off for anything involving stick men. HOWEVER, I haven't seen many stick men which are as well animated as this one! I thought you had the movements just right.

As for it being so short, I didnt mind. Because the punchline was pretty funny, If very basic.

Good work!

I voted 5 ;)

No Di Di Do Do ep. 1 No Di Di Do Do ep. 1

GREAT!

LOL! I found that really funny. some great jokes in there. I especially liked the very last line. hillarious. keep up the good work.

Bubble Fun Bubble Fun

LOL

I've been playing this all morning from FK. I love it.

PT Racer 2 PT Racer 2

Not bad

It had some good ideas in it although I wasn't very happy with the controls, there is no way to keep the car under control!

Fix the physics and make another one

p.s. Pay no attention to assholes who don't even submit their own flash.

Ball Revamped (Game) Ball Revamped (Game)

I likes it, but a few bugs

Maybe its because I don't have a large computer screen, but i couldn't tell exeacly which part of the bottom I was supposed to get to. Perhaps make the window a bit smaller.

Also, when you lose and it says "press g", if you accidentally press space the level restarts but that bird thingy stays up.

I liked the game, I've never played anything like it before. The powerups were great and I look for ward to the sequal.

Dream Mix - Start Dream Mix - Start

Hi there

Cheers for this.

I have used it in my game "SUB" and it goes just great!

thanks